LET'S FIGHT BACK

LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Most Qualified

George Soros: Elizabeth Warren Is ‘Most Qualified To Be President’

(Breitbart) – Progressive billionaire George Soros declared in a newly-released interview that 2020 White House contender Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is “the most qualified to be president.”
“She has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” Soros said of Warren to the New York Times. “I don’t take a public stance, but I do believe that she is the most qualified to be president.”
The 89-year-old mega Democrat donor stopped short of endorsing Warren, stating his remarks should not be received as such.
“I’m not endorsing anybody because I want to work with whoever,” he stated. “I don’t express my views generally because I have to live with whoever the electorate chooses.”
As CNBC notes, Soros’s comments come as investors remain “divided” on Warren, who has proposed a series of tax hikes and frequently criticizes Wall Street.
“I’m fighting for an economy and a government that works for all of us, not just the wealthy and well-connected. I’m not afraid of anonymous quotes, and wealthy donors don’t get to buy this process. I won’t back down from fighting for the big, structural change we need,” the Massachusetts senator wrote in a recent tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment