LET'S FIGHT BACK

LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Saturday, November 29, 2014

In spite of everything, we have a lot to be thankful for

In spite of everything, we have a lot to be thankful for

Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Dr. Savage was in a reflective mood this Thanksgiving week.

He expressed his gratitude to many people, including his late parents, his book publisher, his sponsors and broadcasting company – and especially to his loyal listeners.


"We have a lot to be thankful for, when you think about it," Savage said. 
    We're grateful that we still have a putative democracy and we just threw the Republicans in and Nancy Pelosi out.

    You wouldn't know that by looking at the media that the Democrats just lost a big election.

    You wouldn't know that Obama's amnesty is unpopular even with Democrats.

    There is no press.

    There's only talk radio and the Internet.

    Other than that, nothing stands between this gang and absolute and total power.

    I thank God that I'm still healthy enough to do a radio show every day.

    But do you know who I really have to thank?

    You, my audience.

    If it wasn't for loyal listeners like you -- patronizing my sponsors, buying my books and spreading the word about my show -- I wouldn't be here.

    And I plan to stay here, on the air, until I take my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment