LET'S FIGHT BACK

LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Friday, September 28, 2018

Voice Of The Copts

Voice Of The Copts


I enjoy reaching out to my connections on Linkedin in an effort to get to know others better. Please feel free to let me know a bit about yourself after reading who I am below. Maybe we can help one another.

Here is a little about me. My name is Dr. Ashraf Ramelah. I currently run a non-profit (Voice of the Copts) where we help raise awareness on the issues of what is happening to Christians in Egypt today. It is truly a tragedy, and I want to do all that I can to help these families and bring them hope.

Our current project is called La Casa Futura. This is a program giving young Egyptians a future outside of religious persecution in Egypt as we assimilate them into Western culture. I recently had two TV interviews on cable news regarding these issues where I go in depth about the La Casa Futura solution.

Please feel free to watch these interviews here...
These issues are severe, and I feel that La Casa Futura is the solution to save hundreds of individuals from the persecution and violence happening every day in Egypt.

We have posted a La Casa Futura fundraising campaign to the GoFundme site. Here we hope to raise $100,000 to help launch La Casa Futura and give friends of our project a chance to invest in this worthy cause.
Visit Our Go Fund Me
Please connect with me so that we can discuss what we can do to help each other and how we can spread awareness as quickly as possible for these Christian families in need.

Your friend,
Dr. Ashraf Ramelah
610-849-0483 
Copyright © 2018 La Casa Futura, All rights reserved.
LinkedIn conmection

Our mailing address is:
La Casa Futura
168 W Allen St
AllentownPA  18102-5162

No comments:

Post a Comment