As a first-generation American, I grew up hearing the stories of my family’s experience under Castro’s COMMUNIST Cuba. You weren’t allowed to own a business, put food on the table, or even speak your mind without permission and oversight of the state. Many people in Miami share a similar story of tragedy and mistreatment that they or their families received under Socialist regimes throughout Latin America.
With the Democrats now in full control in Washington - America is at a crossroads, and I need your input! I’m hoping that most Americans still support the American Dream and would reject the Socialist nightmare offered by the left. That’s why I’m reaching out to you.
📋 American Direction Poll 📋
Response: Not Recorded
What direction should America head in the next 10 years? or I know that the American Dream is still alive and well. When my parents came to this country fleeing persecution with just five dollars in their pockets, they were able to build and live out their own American Dream. That’s why it’s infuriating to see “leaders” on the other side of the aisle say that the American Dream is dead or never existed at all!
Thank you, Maria Elvira Salazar
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Denouncing democrats new role in supporting the spread of communism, islam and intent in destroying the american way of life.
LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monday, January 25, 2021
Maria Elvira Salazar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment