LET'S FIGHT BACK

LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Monday, August 30, 2021

Walker For Senate


Herschel Walker for Senate
Patriot,  

I’ve been on a lot of teams. 

From playing football, basketball, and running track in high school to playing football at the University of Georgia and then in the USFL and NFL, I know what makes a good teammate. 

We must rely on our teammates to come together for a common cause, and a team must be prepared from the start of the season to win. 

Patriot, our common cause right now is winning back the United States Senate, and the critical battle has already begun. The path to a Republican majority in the Senate runs straight through Georgia. 

Will you become one of my earliest teammates as I recruit a winning team? 

 JOIN TEAM HERSCHEL  » 

I am running against Democrat Senator Raphael Warnock. He’s a proud liberal who has voted for every radical idea that’s come across his desk in Washington.  

He’s pushing for open borders, higher taxes, and bigger government.  

This race is too important to sit on the sidelines. That’s just one of the reasons I decided to run for the U.S. Senate. Georgians deserve better. America deserves better. 

As I begin my campaign for Senate, I need to know you’re with me, Patriot. That’s why I am reaching out to conservative leaders like you to join my team.  

Will you chip in $10, $25, $50, or even $100 to be one of my first Team Herschel recruits? 

I’ve been on many winning teams, but this is the most important team I’ve ever been a part of. Patriot, the future of our country is at stake. I hope you’ll help me win this seat and win back the Senate majority.  

Thanks, 


Herschel Walker
Republican for United States Senate 

 JOIN TEAM HERSCHEL  » 


Twitter


PAID FOR BY TEAM HERSCHEL, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment