I can't believe an old man like John Boehner is in charge
of the Republicans at a time like this
of the Republicans at a time like this
Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."
In today's issue: While he's heartened by the GOP's recent success at the ballot box, Dr. Savage isn't optimistic that the reigning Republican leadership has the will to fight Obama to the finish when it comes to issues like passing amnesty for illegal aliens.
"When I hear John Boehner speak, I can't believe a man like that is in charge of the opposition party at a time like this," Savage said to his listeners. - We're fighting for everything that's sacred to us as Americans, and this is the leader we have right now?
This weak, sad sack of an old man who has one foot in retirement and the other one someplace else?
Meanwhile we have Obama, a vigorous young man, running interference, decimating our borders, language and culture.
It doesn't matter that he's destroyed the Democratic Party for the next 20 years, because he's got a plan for that as well.
He'll just bring in millions of illegal aliens to vote Democrat.
If we had a real Congress, they'd be prepared to override Obama's executive orders and vetoes.
But I'm telling you that Boehner doesn't really want to fight Obama on amnesty.
Boehner is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
The Republican Party is answering to the big-business interests that want cheap labor.
No comments:
Post a Comment