LET'S FIGHT BACK

LET'S FIGHT BACK
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trump: I’m Not Thin Skinned, I’m Angry



Trump: I’m Not Thin Skinned, I’m Angry

SEPTEMBER 27, 2015 7:14 PM 
(Daily Caller) – Donald Trump defended his temper in an interview airing Sunday on “60 Minutes” suggesting, “I don’t mind a bad story. If you did a bad story on me for ’60 Minutes,’ if it were a fair story, I wouldn’t be thin-skinned at all.”
Trump, responding to allegations that he us thin skinned, suggested that when reporters “write lies, they write false stories” his reaction is not because he is “thin-skinned, it is because he is “angry.”

SPECIAL: If you’re as sick and tired of big government corruption, lies and cover-ups then JOIN THE TEA PARTY UPRISING NOW BY SIGNING THE PLEDGE—then give a donation to support our fight in Washington.
Scott Pelley:  Your father also used to tell you, if I have this right, “Attack, attack, attack!”
DonaldTrump: I’ll tell you what– my father was a really good man with a tremendous heart, but he was a tough cookie.
Pelley: [Narration] With a tougher hide, perhaps, than his son, who has sometimes gone to war with reporters. [To Trump] Why so thin-skinned?
Trump: I don’t like lies. I… I don’t mind a bad story. If you did a bad story on me for “60 Minutes,” if it were a fair story, I wouldn’t be thin- skinned at all. You know, some of the media is among the worst people I’ve ever met. And I mean a pretty good percentage is really a terrible group of people. They write lies, they write false stories. They know they’re false. It makes no difference and frankly, I don’t call it thin-skinned; I’m angry.
Pelley: An impression is created, though, that you like to dish it out but you can’t take a punch.
Trump: Oh, I think I can take it. I… I could take it if it’s fair. Again, if people say things that are false– which happens a lot with me– if people say things that are false, I will fight, like, harder than anybody. If I do something wrong– and that happens– and they write a fair story that I did something wrong, there’s nothing to fight about. I can handle that. I don’t like lying. You know, I’m a very honorable guy. I don’t like lies.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/27/trump-im-not-thin-skinned-im-angry-video/
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/trump-im-not-thin-skinned-im-angry-121796/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=trump-im-not-thin-skinned-im-angry#sthash.lZkVRGUm.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment